Thursday, September 08, 2005

SKUNKED AGAIN!!!

Tonight was fucking weird. I had to run some errands and take care of some business, and I had planned to go and see a film. Probably something with these dirty bastards in it.

So, when I had finished all of my chores and other shizzles required of me, I drove to the local cinema. I pulled into the parking lot and prepared to bend over and grab my ankles, I was about to get fucked in the rump and have to pay $9.75 for that pleasure.

I walked to the front door of Chez Cinema and pulled. CLANK! The door would not open. Even though I thought this a bit odd, maybe only one door was locked. I tried the right door next, CLUNK! What the fuck?! The spry young lad behind the ticket counter came out from his pillbox. He opened the doors, "Can I help you?" Though the youth asked if he could be of any assistance, his tone of voice was quite cross and I knew he would rather I go fuck my mother.

"Yeah I'm here for the 9PM showing of Brothers Grimm" I told him. "We don't show movies past 7:30 during the week" he replied and stifled a laugh. "The newspaper and Internet say otherwise" I retorted. He folded his arms and made his position very clear. I could have 100 beautiful virgins ready to suck his cock, while I showered him with $1000 bills, I was not seeing a movie.

Seeing this was a losing battle, I cut my losses and decided to leave. I was fine until he threw in, "sorry about that cheif, better luck next time." It was at that point I wanted shove my forearm so far up his ass he would have to have wooden teeth and sit on my lap to be able to talk. Though I was mad, I walked away angry and dejected. I went to Target and tried to find a movie to buy.

I found fuck all at Target, so I went home and drank Diet Dr. Pepper until I was so mad, I was worried I was going to have a seizure.

Since when is a 9PM movie pushing the envelope of, "too late"? Where the hell do I live, Utah?

Nothing but savages in this place.

Cheers,
JJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home